Saturday, July 29, 2006

Hunter Wedding Bliss

Don't Drees and I look ultra cool in our suits and shades?


The wedding was held outdoors before dusk, and, again, the weather and the surroundings couldn't have been more beautiful.

Here is Tina walking down the aisle with her father. I have to give Tina credit. I bet that she would be crying before she got to the alter. But, she toughed it out and made it all the way through the wedding without giving those tears of joy...


Here's where I get all sentimental. It is truly a great feeling to see a great friend like Hunter marry that woman that is a perfect match. Brian and Tina are a great couple and just 'fit' together.

As cliche as it may sound, I truly feel that I gained a friend in Tina. While she has been a part of the 'gang' for a long time...it is great that it is now official!!!

You can see additional pics of the wedding at http://www.jayweise.com/hunter.html.


The fun started on the way home. We got into a bit of a surprise snowstorm, and I missed my flight to Houston. Welcome to Colorado!

Posted by Picasa

No comments: