
The only house I remember from my grandparents. It has remained almost unchanged since I was a little boy. My dad still tells stories about the early days in the early 80's when he had to take a cold shower there...
My grandmother loved peacocks, and my grandfather bought a few years ago. They multiplied, and they were great to see on the farm.
I took a sidetrip during the afternoon to see some spring ball (Houston Astros). My dad tought me early on that the best beer is at a ballpark...
Unfortunately, this picture of my Aunt Irene didn't turn out well. During the trip to the farm, we took one night and hit the town of Bushnell. Let's just say that it was an interesting experience - especially the bar scene in Bushnell. It was awesome having drinks with Irene!
4 comments:
Greets to the webmaster of this wonderful site. Keep working. Thank you.
»
Your website has a useful information for beginners like me.
»
What a great site, how do you build such a cool site, its excellent.
»
Very pretty design! Keep up the good work. Thanks.
»
Post a Comment