Kelly and I at the Hofbräuhaus in Munich with beverages.

I learned from Justin that it is always fun to pose with statues. In the picture above, Kelly shows his variation of the theory and is posing with an ice cream cone in Munich.

We couldn't have asked for better weather. However, Kelly's mom insisted that he bring some gloves, because when she was last in Munich (for the 1972 Games), she remembered that it was really cold. Above is Kelly posing for his mom - showing how useful the gloves were and how cold it was (it was about 70 that day).
Kelly and I on one of the bridges in Nürnberg.
Above, and artful picture of us hiding behind some hedges in one of the many gardens in Prague. It still had a very medieval look, the people were friendly, the Charles' bridge was very cool at night (along with the rest of the scenery), and Kelly and I really loved the 30 cent half liters of beer.
Eva and I on the Charles Bridge at night.
Kelly and I had a few beers in Prage to catch up on old times. The bar was very cool, but we both thought that there was something different about the crowded place that we couldn't really put our fingers on.
...then as we left, we saw the rainbow flag on the sign of the place and realized that it was an alternative lifestyle place...
The two Siemens' geeks at a sign in front of the Siemens museum in Munich.
As mentioned before, we've got a ton of pictures at the Erlangen sculpture garden. Here's a few more of Kelly and Lindsey. I laugh every time I see these pictures.

Take me to your people...


This picture above is typical Kelly. Believe it or not, but the pitchfork was just laying there. I was off looking at sculptures, and I turn around and Kelly is fighting with the statue with his newly found pitchfork.
3 comments:
Hmm I love the idea behind this website, very unique.
»
I'm impressed with your site, very nice graphics!
»
This site is one of the best I have ever seen, wish I had one like this.
»
Post a Comment