Thursday, May 25, 2006

Post Thanksgiving in Denver and Boulder

After the mountains, we headed to Boulder and Denver to visit with friends and to show Eva my old CU haunts.

On a really cold day, we met with Justin and Stacy and took some group pics with Abby. Gotta love the blue Denver sky.
Close to Folsom field with me posing with my favorite animal...and rubbing the horns for good luck.
Eva sitting with her friend, Robert Frost, a Boulder resident and, of course, poet.


This one picture probably doesn't do Pearl Street justice. I will always remember the spring days where there are literally thousands of tulips blooming.

But, the 'Lady on a Swing' is still a Pearl Street landmark...and brings back many good memories.
The beloved Flatirons in November. Ize has a great picture of the Flatirons in each of the seasons. Hopefully, over the next years, I can create my own...
In LoDo with BW. This was one of those pictures that I almost didn't take, but it turned out much better than I had expected.

No comments: