Saturday, May 20, 2006

Babies and Peopledogs

On a long weekend between business trips, I snuck up to Colorado to meet the first children from my group of friends...and of course to be with the gang again.


Justin with Abby. BW looking confused.

The timing of the weekend worked out great. Not only did I get to meet Abby, but the Isernhagen twins as well. On the right is Ben and the left is Jake. Wait. Maybe Jake is on the right and Ben is on the left ?!?

Bad timing was that of Ize's softball injury. He was immobile for the first few weeks after the twins' birth.


Krier giving us his tough guy pose. Don't you feel intimidated?

Grilling is almost mandatory. While I have been grilling for a long time, I have never seen Tina's 'peopledogs'. If you cut the dogs just right, when they grill, they will have arms, legs, and a head.

Bocce ball in Wash Park with the gang.

No comments: