Tuesday, June 05, 2012

Mountain Biking

On Saturday, as I was on my way out to ride, Quinn asked what I was going to do, which is sort of obvious since I had my riding shorts on.

Well, I'm going riding.

Mountain biking, Papa?  No, I said, I was going to ride my road bike, but if you want to ride with me, we can go mountain biking.

Quinn wanted to join me, so we headed to the forest close to our house, with tons of trails, and went mountain biking together for the first time.  I let Quinn pick the trails, and even though I've been riding in our forest for a while, he did take me down some new paths.

All in all, we covered almost 9km (5 miles), and I had a blast.  I think that Quinn had fun as well...and I surely hope we can do it again!

No comments: