Every blogger knows this issue: there is stuff to post, but no time to post at that given moment. Then, when there is finally some time, you've forgotten the 'old' stuff to post...but you want to give some content for those that might be wanting an update...
...especially for those of you that really want to know the skinny on what has been happening with Quinn these last days...
U3
Outside of the normal things (eating, sleeping, pooping, crying), Quinn has been growing! He had his U3 checkup at the doctor today (for those non Germans in the audience, this is his third checkup. I think the U is for Untersuchung - Checkup). The stats are:
4300 g (9 lbs, 8 oz)...950 grams heavier (1lb 15 oz heavier)
55.5 cm (21.85 inches)...3.5cm longer (about 1.5 inches longer)
The doctor said that his fingers were really long (to go with his big feet) and that he'll probably be a piano player. Obviously, the doctor didn't realize that Eva and I are musically inept.
The little man is in great health!
Blast from the Past
I know you are looking for pictures of Quinn, but you'll have to live with a 'blast from the path': a picture of me that my Uncle Ken had from when I was about 3 years ago. I'm the cute one on the left.
Long German Word of the Day
This one is actually just a simple case of fitting a bunch of small words into one big one...German is really good at that:
Hochgeschwindigkeitsinternetzugang
...high speed internet access
No comments:
Post a Comment