We stumbled upon a private apartment. I had already looked at a different one across the street and thought it would be good to do a quick cross check. Thankfully, the owners had a great amount of patience with me. Why patience? I knew about one word of Croatian. But, after about 30 minutes and countless hand drawn pictures to 'discuss' the details of the apartment, the length of our stay, and the cost, we settled on their apartment.
Clean, cute, with kitchenette. Here I am below on our porch.
Rovinj has a great boardwalk, a cute area with shops, and many narrow alleys. There was plenty of ice cream shops to try out and great oceanside restaurants.
Us overlooking the harbor.
Thankfully, I had remembered the camera to try to catch this sunset. Can you imagine living in the houses that are right on the ocean?




No comments:
Post a Comment