First of all, I'm not too sure if any of you will actually be able to get the link to work. This is a bit of a test to see how the privacy settings work. With Blogger, I cannot control who accesses the link. In reality, anyone can forward this link -> even if the thought behind the forward is well minded.
Then the lin gets forwarded etc, etc,...and in a worst case scenario, total strangers are looking at these posts / videos. Not to accuse any of our readers of disgression, but privacy is an issue, and the tools are much better now -> especially via YouTube and Google+.
On YouTube, I have this video locked down to those users in my Google+ circles (you know who you are).
If you can help me out...and let me know if you could access this video?
Thanks for your help.
2 comments:
I can not view the video.
Mom
It ask me to sign in and when I do it won't let me view the audio. But still can not see the video.
Post a Comment