Wednesday, August 29, 2012
More Playmobil Fun Park
I have to start with a pic of Emily in one of my favorite 'Emmy Shirts'...thankfully it was finally warm enough for her to wear this. It is not too often that it is warm enough here for such thin shirts on days where Kindergarten isn't doing something (or serving food) that it could ruin.
Sometimes I really think that kids can read minds: Eva and I had decided that I'd take the kids to Playmobil Fun Park - one of their most favorite activities, where we thankfully have a season's pass. When Quinn and Emily woke up on Saturday and after I asked them what they wanted to do (thinking I would super surprise them by going to PFP), they said that they wanted to go to PFP. Perhaps the surprise wasn't there, but they were totally stoked to go and have some quality Papa time.
Finally, a quick pick from our hike on Sunday...it was pretty windy, and the evergreens were super cool to see moving in the wind. I'll post this to G+ shortly.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





No comments:
Post a Comment