A few random pics of the kids. Below, Quinn and Emily working on a magazine (Highlights for Kids) that my parents sent. I remember Highlights when I was a kid, and it is great to see that it still exists (and that my kids can have fun with it as well.
...wild woman. Miss M's curls are getting rather, well, curly.About a month ago, we headed to Schloß Thurn for some fun with friends and family. Thankfully, a Groupon helped reduce the entrance costs...Ironically, when we came back, we had an offer for another Groupon, so we'll head back by the end of the season.
Schloß Thurn is a small amusement park...with some rides and shows. They even have a 'Western Land'...which feels a bit like Texas, in a cheesy sort of way.
This is a really blurry pic, but I like the shot of Emily and me.
I think our little speed junkie wanted to go faster.
Quinn on the other hand, really wanted to try this ride. I thought he'd be a bit scared, but he did great...and it was fun!
I even rowed a bit around a mini lake.
Quinn in his Thomas PJ's.









No comments:
Post a Comment