Monday, August 13, 2012

Quinn's First Soccer Tournament

Hard to believe that it is over a month ago, but Quinn played in his first ever soccer tournament.
 I think that Eva and I were more nervous than he was.  It was super cool to see all the kiddoes in their uniforms.
 I about cried when Quinn asked if I could tie his shoes.
 ...all lined up, ready to go.
 ...at least he is not picking his nose.  And, unlike his father, he bent his knees when he ran (only my parents will understand this one...apparently, during my first soccer tournament, I was so excited, that I ran - the whole game - without bending my knees.  My parents must have been so embarrassed...)
 Quinn and Oma.
 I love these pics of all the kiddoes watching the game.  I had to ask Quinn about a million times to get back from the goal...even when watching, he wanted to be in the game.
 Only in Germany:  A biergarten next to the soccer field.  9am was a bit early for a beer...
 I really like Quinn's serious face here.  Their team finished 3rd.
 Here's a better pic of Quinn's excitement.
I think he was more excited about getting a few gummi bears.  He even remembered to get a few for his sister.

3 comments:

Carol said...

I remember that your legs must have hurt after that game. You were such a great son. Love Mom

Carol said...

You are a great son and a great father.

Carol said...

The picture of Quinn and Oma, I see alot of resemblence. Do you?