Sunday, October 23, 2011

Let's Go Fly a Kite

Last weekend, after having dinner with our friends Robin and Anne, we constructed a plan for Sunday:  I'll get up early and head out on a (relatively long) trip on my bike.  Eva will pick up Anne and head out to the Fränkische.

Activities for the kids would be flying kites and geocaching.
Quinn has his kite...and (from an earlier post) was really interested in flying it.  This time, there was some wind.  I really love these pics of Quinn in full concentration mode.
Emily had a blast as well.
Bob the Builder kite.  Quinn and Emily's hero.
As the kids were playing, I was lost in the sticks.  My 3 hour ride turned out to be over 4.  I had a blast as well.  We met at a biergarten in the area, which was super kid friendly, with a great playground.
Emily messin' (spielen) with Anne's iPhone.  Amazing how kids can figure out how to use these things.
A great halloween package came in on Friday from my parents (Thank you!!)...among the items were a few chocolate pumpkins for the kids.  Emily's aftermath is pictured below.  If that is not a devilish face, I do not know what one is...
Posted by Picasa

No comments: