Sunday, October 29, 2006

What a difference a year makes...

As the fall is widing down, I wanted to take a look back at the progress my lawn has made over the past year. It has certainly been a struggle, but with some love and attention (and some fertilizer and water), the lawn has really progressed in the last year.

Below are some before and after pics...the left pictures were taken in July 05 the the pictures on the right were taken today.


The weather has certainly played a part, especially the Indian Summer we've had to date. This week, it has been extraordinarily warm - almost in the 70's with lots of sunshine and enough rain to keep the grass happy.


Next weekend I've got to plant the 200+ tulips that I bought a few weeks ago. Tulips will always remind me of the Pearl Street Mall in April, and I'm hoping to have a mini version soon. Posted by Picasa

No comments: