Sunday, October 29, 2006

Midnight Mountainbiking

On Thursday night, Eva had a girl's night out...so I took the opportunity to do something that I'm not allowed to do: ride at night.

Well, it's not that I'm not allowed to, it's just that Eva thinks that it is a bit dangerous.



Rene's got a super special bike light that is as bright as a car light. So, armed with our Camelbacks and Rene's light, we headed into the forest for a nice ride of about an hour. It was really cool, quite, and peaceful. We stayed on the main paths and didn't get into any hairy, technical stuff. There were no accidents.

As irony would have it, when I was coming home from a mtb ride tonight, I had a great endo (caused partially by the speed I was riding and the blowout my rear tire had) while riding on a sidewalk...oh...how the bones hurt. I ended up running the last 5km home. Posted by Picasa

No comments: