Saturday, June 25, 2011

Why Teachers Drink

Back in the early days of the internet, the big thing were these huge chain mails. Many of them were stupid (e.g Bill Gates wants to give you money, so forward this email to 10 friends), but some of them were absolutely hilarious (which probably lead to the shortened term LoL).

Now that the internet has grown up, funny stuff doesn't come in the form of these chain mails, but once in a while I get one that makes me fall out of my chair. Below is one of them. As this was a typical chain mail, I cannot confirm the validity of these pics...nor can I (unfortunately) give credit to the person that put this assortment together...but thanks.

The title: Why Teacher Drink...













...this is where the water came spurting out of my nose...




...I like the correction here...

... know a better answer ... ?






...another classic. Technically correct...



... excellent! ...

... already knows how the world works ...

... disclaimer...I'm not supposing that women are always wrong....



...very creative ...

No comments: