While I try to not get too down on the sometimes crappy weather here, the weather last weekend was downright crappy. The temps were in the 50', cloudy, and I actually had to put on long pants.
But, we tried to have a good weekend nonetheless.
I took a trip (literally) down the street with Quinn and Emily to catch a White Sox game. The baseball is decent, the stadium reminds me of the little league stadiums at home, and they have a great deal for the kids: when there is a foul ball, the kid who gets the ball and turns it in, gets a few baseball cards.Quinn has a ton of baseball cards now.
Looking at a fountain during Altstadtfest.
We also did a bit of caching: here is Quinn with our first T4 cache...
A few weeks ago, I finally broke down and got a huge 2TB external drive to clear up some space on our computer. 2TB is huge! In the transfer process, I came across some pics from Easter that I thought I nuked with Quinn, Emily, and I at the soccer field at Eva's parents.
Emily did a great job playing as well...
As with every year, our local bierfestival, Bergkirchweih came (and went) a few weeks ago. I wanted to go with Quinn...and was thankfully able to convince Eva to come, so Emily could join us. Normally I have no problems being alone with two kids...but if you knew Berg, then you'd understand.
Looking at a fountain during Altstadtfest.
We also did a bit of caching: here is Quinn with our first T4 cache...
A few weeks ago, I finally broke down and got a huge 2TB external drive to clear up some space on our computer. 2TB is huge! In the transfer process, I came across some pics from Easter that I thought I nuked with Quinn, Emily, and I at the soccer field at Eva's parents.
Emily did a great job playing as well...
As with every year, our local bierfestival, Bergkirchweih came (and went) a few weeks ago. I wanted to go with Quinn...and was thankfully able to convince Eva to come, so Emily could join us. Normally I have no problems being alone with two kids...but if you knew Berg, then you'd understand.I got to go on a huge ride (above).
The weather was less than ideal...but we tried our best to enjoy Berg despite the rain and cold.
Lest you think that it is always cold and rainy, we have had a few days were the kiddoes could cool off with the sprinkler (naturally, during the week).
Another soccer pic from Easter...

The weather was less than ideal...but we tried our best to enjoy Berg despite the rain and cold.
Lest you think that it is always cold and rainy, we have had a few days were the kiddoes could cool off with the sprinkler (naturally, during the week).
Another soccer pic from Easter...
No comments:
Post a Comment