I think it started snowing in early December, and this white crap is still on the ground. However, we now have plenty to do outside with the kids: sledding, building snowmen, and snowball fights. There are now 6 snowmen in our back yard, the oldest 2 are probably 3 weeks old and haven't melted a bit since we made them.Sunday, January 02, 2011
Snow...and Cold
As proof that God does listen to us as we wondered what we would do with our kids all winter long (since they so love being outside and running...which is much more difficult when it is cold and wet), He sent us, in His own sense of humor, lots of snow. I mean lots of it.
I think it started snowing in early December, and this white crap is still on the ground. However, we now have plenty to do outside with the kids: sledding, building snowmen, and snowball fights. There are now 6 snowmen in our back yard, the oldest 2 are probably 3 weeks old and haven't melted a bit since we made them.
I think it started snowing in early December, and this white crap is still on the ground. However, we now have plenty to do outside with the kids: sledding, building snowmen, and snowball fights. There are now 6 snowmen in our back yard, the oldest 2 are probably 3 weeks old and haven't melted a bit since we made them.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment