Thursday, April 29, 2010

Visit from Kocka and Katja

Three weeks ago, Eva's cousin Kocka and his wife Katja came to visit us (to be honest, they were really here to visit Quinn and Emily ...).

I'm still not too sure how being with us and two small children sounds like a good vacation, but we were very grateful for their visit!
Quinn kept them both very busy...first in the sandbox.
Then on our soccer field.
Katja practicing...
...we are still searching for the first picture where Emily is actually smiling. This close, however...with Emily placing her fist in her mouth.
I'm happy because I finally get to grill in nice weather...
While I was off to work, the gang headed off to the zoo.

...eating...
...another pic of Emily not smiling...but she had a ball...
With a loving big bro like this, how can't you smile? Truth be told, Emily absolutely adores Quinn, even if she doesn't show it on the pics. She's starting to grab his toys, and while he is a bit protective, he lets her play with his faves.
The nice spring weather also meant that everyone got ice cream!
Thanks again for the visit, Kocka and Katja...

No comments: