Well...she's an eater. She had no problems with pumpkin, and Emily got the spoon action down relatively quickly. We just need to feed her before she gets over the edge hungry.
I was dressed accordingly for the first feeding: orange shirt to go with the orange pumpkin. This way, I don't have to change shirts if she spits it up all over me.Since then, she's tried carrots, bananas, apples, rice, potatoes, and millet (Hirsebrei). We're back in our routine of cooking fresh veggies ourselves instead of getting the jarred veggies. How can any veggie in a jar taste good?
A pic of Quinn at his school's 'play'. He was to play a rabbit (I think), but in the excitement of it all, decided that it would be better to sit next to mama and papa during the play than to do his part. Stage fright, I guess.
A rare pic of Emily smiling...not that she's not a happy baby, it is just tough to get a pic at the right time.
A pic of Quinn at his school's 'play'. He was to play a rabbit (I think), but in the excitement of it all, decided that it would be better to sit next to mama and papa during the play than to do his part. Stage fright, I guess.
A rare pic of Emily smiling...not that she's not a happy baby, it is just tough to get a pic at the right time.She has been developing well lately, and she is showing a lot more personality. She is starting to grab a lot more and is more active on her belly. She really likes looking / grabbing Quinn's Legos, and Quinn thankfully lets her have a block or two.
Quinn hamming it up for the camera.
Emily showing another trait of Quinn's: not being able to stay in one place while sleeping. We put her to bed 90° to this position.
Quinn hamming it up for the camera.
Emily showing another trait of Quinn's: not being able to stay in one place while sleeping. We put her to bed 90° to this position.All in all, the kids are doing well. It helps all of us that the weather is finally starting to get nicer. We're out more, Quinn is on his Laufrad (bike without pedals), Quinn and I are outside a lot playing with various balls (with Emily oftentimes 'running' with us in her stroller), and we're in the yard getting everything ready for spring.
The most amazing parts are usually at night, when Eva and I finally go to bed and turn out all of the lights...and take one last look at the kids: they are always peaceful when they sleep, and they just seem so big.
Then the circus begins anew the next day when they wake up...
No comments:
Post a Comment