Sunday, May 23, 2010

Books

When I posted a question on my Facebook account (about the best eBook reader), my Aunt Jessica went into a diatribe about making sure that I just go into a bookstore to teach Quinn to learn to love books and the anbiance of a bookstore.

I assured her that Quinn's favorite toys are his books, and it has been a nightly ritual for me for quite some time to read him two books before he goes to bed.

Below, is proof...
When he doesn't want to go to sleep, we let him take some books into bed as long as he stays in his room. This was the result one night.

Eva and I know each of these books (practically) by heart. Quinn does too...and he absolutely loves his books...and we are all grateful for all those books that were given to him!

P.S. I decided on the Barnes & Noble nook for my eBook reader. I absolutely love it!

No comments: