Some pics are a bit hard to categorize or write about...so I thought I'd just post a short series of semi random pics of the fam. Most of these are from the Christening...below is Kocka, the proud Godfather, with Emily.

I've been amazed by the care and love that people have given toward Quinn after the birth of Emily...by keeping him in their thoughts and giving him a small gift so he didn't feel left out when Emily got birth or Christening gifts. Below is Quinn with his new gardening gloves (He's getting good at picking weeds).

...with my parents...

...with Eva's parents...

...and with Tante Ali...

When Emily went to her U2 inspection, the doc said that her hips actually got worse since birth and that her hip isn't fully in the socket. While not a huge thing and not abnormal, Emily has to wear this 'thing' that keeps her hips firmly in the socket so that she can grow up and not have a limp.

Of course, the brochure says that this position is fully normal for a baby as it approximates the fetal position, but it just doesn't look comfy.
No comments:
Post a Comment