To be honest, I'm not really sure if 'Piddle' a real word, and I'm not too sure how it is spelled. I do know that I learned it from my cross country coach in High School, Coach Webb. There were many, many great things I learned from him, and I'm sure he didn't mean for 'piddle' to be one of those lasting impressions.
Piddle, verb: to not get where you are going. to procrastinate. to waste time.
I can still hear him now: "kids, quit 'yer piddlin' " or something of the like.
So, Quinn got an envelope from my parents, and Quinn asked me if I could help him open it. Of course, I did...but it was a bit harder to get open, especially the CD. Quinn was looking at me and saying something, but I was concentrated on opening the darn CD.
Quinn repeats what he said before, a bit flustered that I'm still opening the CD. At this point, Eva is virtually on the floor laughing. I asked Eva if she knew what Quinn was saying. She says, Yes.
He said, "Papa, Don't piddle."
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment