...the boys will play.
I guess it goes without saying that I play with Quinn a bit differently than Eva. I'm not too sure if it is better, but Quinn seems to have a good time.
Eva was out to the gym, I had some good swing music playing in the background, and we had a blast. Funny how we invent games like 'drag Quinn on the hardwood floor' when Eva is away.
The video is unedited and therefore a bit long. At around 2:30, Quinn and I are playing football (With a CU Football, of course), and you can see his touchdown dance in the background. No kidding, he can actually say 'touchdown' now.
At around 4:30, shortly after messing with my speakers (which is strictly forbidden), he pulls the infamous 'diaper on face' move on me.
Hope you like the video...
P.S. For the non German speakers in the audience: you'll hear Quinn saying 'mehr' (more) or 'noch mehr' (lots more) in the background as I'm pulling him across the floors...somewhat as proof that he's having a good time!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment