Sunday, August 31, 2008

Like Father, Like Son ??

Sometimes, even when Quinn does something 'wrong', it is cute.

We let him run around naked every once in a while to let his butt air out a bit. Having a diaper on 24/7 can't be good for the skin. But, even with good intentions, this action of goodwill to Quinn's bum has its risks...namely wet spots on our floors.

The last time he was running around diaperless, both of us were doing our things in separate rooms, then I see Quinn running from his room to the living room...carrying a towel. Cuteness of the situation aside, seeing my naked child running around with a towl in hand, I had to see what was up. Carrying around a towel isn't exactly the first thing I'd do if I were sans diaper.

I poke my head in the living room, and there he is: using the towel to clean up a small puddle that he had left behind. Super cute.

Don't know how he knew that peeing on the floor is not an ideal action that necessitated him to get a towel from his room to clean it up, but I'm glad he has this awareness.

But, he didn't get this from me ...

As a sidenote, he finally has 'papa' down pat, and his other English word is 'this'.

No comments: