Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Firsts

This is the blogpost of Firsts...

Quinn received his first Valentine's Day card last week. My cousin Lea sent it to him. She is 8 years old and created the card herself. Very, very cute. Thank you Lea!

Here is Quinn analysing the card.

I bought Quinn his first pair of shoes yesterday. He walked his first steps without holding onto any hands or items on Monday and so I thought that it was about that time... He's getting old...;-)




Last week Sunday we visited our friends Keith and Manuela and their new daughter Johanna in Munich. It was a gorgeous day - cold but sunny - and so we took the kids for a walk in a close-by park. We had a wonderful time and cannot wait to go back in summer.





Quinn enjoyed looking at the ducks with Daddy.

Ohhh... and this is my first blog post! Eva...;-)

1 comment:

Justin said...

Welcome to blogging, Eva. I can't believe how much bigger Quinn is getting!