Friday, January 18, 2008

Remote Misuse

As I mentioned in the last post, I'm yet again a tech laggard to the MacLeans, and their numerous YouTube posts to their blog has encouraged me to try it out. The quality was great on their posts, and they said it was easy...

...but was it easy enough for me. So, armed with my glass of wine, I set off to upload a vid to YouTube and post on our website. What do you think?



This is a video of Quin in September 07...for some strange reason we were encouraging him to crawl. I used a remote (still one of his favorite toys) to bribe him to move. Oh, the good old days when you could just lay him down and not expect him to move.

Now, he crawls all over the place, grabbing remote controls and pulling on the toilet paper.

No comments: