Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Happy Halloween

After a relatively long trip to the States, I've finally landed back home in Germany. It is really nice to get back home. Thankfully, tomorrow is a holiday (All Saints Day), so it will give us some time to catch up as a family.
Eva took the time while I was away to visit her friends and family up North, including Susi and Emma. Looks like Quinn is having fun whith his new friend.
Quinn playing with a box. He really likes the simple toys...like boxes, bags, bottles, and remote controls.
Quinn with his Opa Göttgens!
While I was gone, Quinn made some great progress 'walking'. He is pulling himself up on whatever he can get a hold of and then he holds on and stands...legs a shakin'. He's not stable enough not to fall, so he falls and bumps his head a bit, but it is great to see him progressing.

No comments: