Wednesday, August 15, 2007

First Plane Ride

When I was in the States in late July to early August, Eva took Quinn on his first plane ride. The timing worked out relatively well, so we got to head to the airport together. It takes a bit longer to get everything ready to go with an infant involved.

Quinn did a great job with his first plane ride. Reports had it that he cried a bit, but was a very well behaved and brave young man...
A few cute pics of the little man and Eva. He is 100% Eva.
He really is a happy baby most of the time. He is really smiling and laughing a lot, and that, of course, makes it harder and harder for me to go on these trips, but it is definitely rewarding when I come back...he always is happy to see his daddy again!
I'm not too sure what he is doing here. Maybe he got this part from me ;-) I'm hoping he's trying to turn onto his back.
This is a super cute picture of Quinn with his Aunt Nina.
Opa Göttgens and Quinn looking at the small pond in the backyard. The two of them spent a lot of quality 'Man Time' out in Opa's yard...
...let go of my hair...notice how Quinn is asleep...oh, what to do now...
Our friends Susi and Moritz had their daughter, Emma a few weeks ago, and Eva got to visit the newborn and got to catch up with her best childhood friends...
Quinn at his cousin Kocka's birthday party. Kocka's 30 this year...
Mr. Blue Eyes.
I don't know what this is on his head. I think Eva tried to tell me it was a cape, but it looks like a turban. Sometimes, it is cruel what parents to to their kids.
I really like both of these B&W's of Eva and Quinn...

All in all, Quinn is growing like a weed. He had another vaccination the other day. The doc says that he is growing well and is in good shape...

...10 fingers, 10 toes...

No comments: