Tuesday, April 18, 2006

The Wedding - the week prior

The next few posts will be wedding related. It was really hard to pare down the almost 3000 pictures that we have of the wedding (many were sent to us by you). I'm sure I'll miss a few key pictures, but I hope I've got the essentials. We were fortunate to have many friends and family come from great distances to our wedding. Luckily for us, many of our American friends came a few days early, and we took a mini vacation together.


A pic of us on a short picture break on the way to Munich.

Here's the gang at the Hofbräuhaus in Munich. From left to right: Rob, Eva, BW, Anita, Ize, Stacy, and Justin.

This is the last known picture of Justin smiling for the next 24 hours. Everyone did a great job: they landed in Frankfurt, we roadtripped to Munich (4+ hours), had dinner at the Hofbräuhaus. Of course, I asked the gang if they wanted a nightcap. 3 said yes.

It was one liter too many for Justin. He got one of his signature hangovers the next day, and he didn't make it to Neuschwanstein the next day with us. Eva, to this day, hasn't forgiven me.

The guy on the left is BW's 'friend' Tony. Long story...but those of you that were there will remember.

A picture of Ize, myself, and BW with Neuschwanstein in the background. If it looks familiar, it is the castle that Walt Disney used to model his 'Magic Kingdom'.

2 comments:

Justin said...

Ah, yes, the Disney castle, I remember it well. Oh wait, no I don't. But I did learn to say Ich bin krank that day.

Justin said...

Also, shouldn't BW be shortened to GayT?