Friday, April 14, 2006

The first day

On April 20th, 2001, we met each other for the first time and went to 'The Irish Pub' in Alpharatta. Eva's first thoughs were 'he looks funny with those shaved legs' (I was training for my second Ironman). My first thought was...well...something that I can't put on a blog.

Picknicking and hiking north of Atlanta - sometime in that timeframe.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey guys, nice to catch up with your life and what you had been doing. Show some more so we catch up with what's happening now. Congrats on your "long-term" relationship. Hope marriage is treating you well. Come visit us again. I got tears in my eyes when I saw the picture of "grandma" at the wedding. I think that was truly a highlight for her in her later years. So glad she was able to be there.
Love you, Jessica, Charlie and Landon.