Sunday, March 31, 2013

Happy Easter 2013

Normally, I do not like to post out of chronological order, since today is Easter, I thought I'd make an exception.

 As always, Quinn was up at the crack of sunlight to let us know that the Easter Bunny had come.  We have the rule that the kids cannot go into the living room until we wake up ... so Quinn was great, and he stayed out of the living room...but he shared his excitement with us in our bedroom.

 Quinn thought it was time to get up because it was already past 7am, but since we moved the clocks forward today, it was just way too early.  We tried in vain to get him to go back to sleep (I was the same as a kid).

 Unfortunately, the weather was way too cold to do the easter egg hunt outside, so we brushed off our standard hiding places...and had a blast looking for eggs and chocolate.
 Now I'm off to 'air out' the kids before preparing our Easter Ham, which I picked up from the butcher yesterday.

Happy Easter!

No comments: