Saturday, March 23, 2013

Emily's First Bike Ride

While it has already been two weeks since we came back from our 3 week vacation in Florida, due to catching up with 'the real world' as well as some computer issues, I'm a bit limited with blog posts, basically being handicapped or limited to those pictures or videos on my Galaxy Note II.  More content will follow

Just a short video of Emily on her 'Schnullerfee' bike, which the Schnullerfee (Pacifier Fairy) brought when she came and took the rest of Emily's pacifiers.  The bike was used that we got from a flea market...but Emily was so happy when she woke up and saw it in her room, that she didn't notice the scratches.

Please note that I have set this video as 'Private' on YouTube, with only a short list of people who can see this (you got an email or will be able to access).  I hope you understand my locking down these sorts of videos a bit more.

No comments: