Monday, February 25, 2013

Business Trip to Central America

Not that I want to give the impression that business trips are just company paid vacations, I do wish to share a few pics -> all either in the morning while I was running or taken on the weekend -> of my recent business trip to Mexico City and San Jose, Costa Rica.





While Mexico City gets a bad rap due to the crime and poverty in the city, there are some amazing buildings and churches to look at.  Some of the areas like Zocalo and Reforma are really nice pedestrian areas, loaded with police to keep the areas safe, and the tourist money flowing.

The highlight was the trip to the pyramids in Teotihuacan. 








Of course, a trip to Costa Rica bring back many warm memories of the trip that Eva and I took there in 2004 (?)...back in the day before kiddoes.  I was only there for about 48 hours, and was mostly in the office or at customers, but it was a great revisit nonetheless.



P.S.  More comments in the picture captions.  For those of you that are jealous of such great trips, I averaged about 5 hours of sleep during my 8 day trip...with a lot fewer 'business dinners' than one may expect.

No comments: