I recently got back from a biz trip to Mexico City, Toronto, Miami, and Minneapolis. I have to say that I was very pleasantly surprised with Mexico City.
I was fully expecting the typical big city...but during a morning jog, I saw all sorts of cool buildings, nice artwork, old churches, and just lots of cool things to see. It made me wish that Eva was with me so that we could explore the city together.I really liked the tile work on this building.
This was an example of a super old church...right in the middle of the city.
When I arrived in Minneapolis, I saw this Dodge Ram HEMI sitting in the Emerald Aisle. I have a soft spot for Dodge Trucks...and I just had to rent this. Unfortunately, I couldn't find the ladder to help me climb into this thing.
The culture shock hit when I got my rental car after landing in Frankfurt: a Smart. Also known as Elephant Roller Skates.






No comments:
Post a Comment