Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Random January Pics

A few weeks ago, after finding a cool looking pretzel recipe from Zagat / Googl+, I decided that it would be a good idea to wake up at 5am and try it out.
As with all new projects, it took a lot longer than I was expecting.
Unfortunately, the picture looks better than they tasted.  I'll try a new recipe sometime soon...this one was way too time intensive.  Until then, I'll be heading back to the bakery for pretzels.
This is one of the reasons I love Europe (and Germany):  EuroStyle.  After flying back from the States, I had  a few hours before I had to give a presentation to a group of approx 100 people.  While this totally sounds jet setty and snobby, if you knew how poorly I sleep in planes, you would understand:  I headed to the lounge, where they had some sleeping quarters, slept for an hour or so, and headed to this super cool shower.

Thanks to Lufthansa for helping me be prepared for the presentation.
Emily with her new Hello Kitty coloring book.  Quinn  with his.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: