Quinn scored another goal in practice today, his third in total. This time, he got the ball near the other team's goal, and just kicked it in. He also got his first assist: a corner kick past one teammate (who wasn't watching and didn't do anything) to another who kicked it in the goal.
When I came home from work, Quinn jumped from the table and told me all about it. Best of all, the first thing he said was that his team won, and that he scored a goal.
On a slightly different note, as I was helping Emily take off her coat in day care yesterday, one of her friends came in, and her mom asked the child to get her house slippers. The kid didn't do anything...so Emily jumped off the bench and found the slippers in the rack and gave them to the mother.
I find this simply amazing: I still don't know all the names of my new colleagues at work, but Emily knows which slippers go to which kid.
Yes...I'm a proud papa...and Eva is a very proud Mama. Thanks for letting us share.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment