A few weeks ago, we bought our tree - early by German standards, and we then decorated the whole thing.
I got to help the kids hang the ornaments on the top of the tree (for them, of course, the top of the tree is much more exciting than the parts of the tree that they can actually reach).
Another Emily Party Grrrl look.
For the first time, we have an ornament for the top of the tree.
I love how Quinn looks in turtlenecks.
In the evening, we watched a video from my childhood: Frosty the Snowman. I tried to explain how I only got to watch it once, since it was on TV...there were no DVD's back then (I didn't even try to explain VCR's...we didn't have one then either). This was the first year that Quinn could actually sit through the whole thing...and he cried when Frosty melted.
I loved that video...and later that week, we watched Rudolph the Red Nosed Reindeer...another Christmas classic.






No comments:
Post a Comment