While the summer may have started out rather slow and lazy, it seems like it is now in overdrive, and we're trying to make sure we take enjoy the ride, because before we know it, Fall will be here.
Last weekend, we went to Munich to visit some friends of our who were having some folks over for a small birthday party. The waterslide was a big hit, and I was even more grateful that I could fit in Keith's shorts ;-)
Quinn liked having us 'bowl' him down the Slip 'n Slide rather than him having to run.
Some geocaching at home.
Two weekends ago, Quinn and I went camping. The weather was perfect, and we were able to do some hiking, geocaching, and playing.
I was super proud of Quinn when he took his beloved chips (he LOVES potato chips...I wonder where he got that from) and offered them to the guys in the next tent. They were grilling and chatting ... and I didn't even ASK him to do that.



No comments:
Post a Comment