A few weeks ago, Eva was out of town for a few days on a business seminar, and I got to bolt early from work to pick the kids up from kindergarten / daycare. On Tuesday's, Quinn has 'Balla Balla'...basically a bunch of running and activities with balls (fits Quinn perfect!).
Emily really wants to play with the other - much older - kids...and at least once she ended up getting blindsided by a 4 year old and landed right on her head. In typical Emily fashion, she cried, I calmed her down, and she then bolted back to the fray with the older kids. She's as stubborn as I am.
...she also loves to eat the cookies that I brought. And, she also tried on my boots...she loves trying on other people's shoes...
A few days ago, we headed to the park. It was pretty cold, below freezing, and our little Madam didn't want to wear her gloves, despite my attempts. Like her big brother, she can swing for (what seems to be hours) - no matter how cold she is...and screams like a stuck pig when I (freezing cold despite my gloves and warm coat) finally pry her from the swing to go home.

No comments:
Post a Comment