So, when we get a fall day like today, we head outside. We did start the morning with some inside playtime - with Quinn and his Duplos. He is really starting to play with the Duplos a lot, and if we play with him, we have to build things his way...

Today was the last home game of our local football team. Quinn had a blast the last time we went to watch the game, and with the perfect weather, we hopped on our bikes and took the few minute ride to the field.
Of course, we put on our football shirts (thanks to Mom and Dad!) and our CU hats. Since we lost to CSU, I put on my Miracle in Michigan T-Shirt on, hoping for better days of CU football while reminiscing on one of the best days of my life (almost as good as my wedding day, of course ;-).
There are no bleachers, just a soccer practice field with some goalposts, but it is still football, and it is live!
We brought our camping chairs, and Quinn took mine - forcing me to pace up and down the sideline in Ize fashion.
Quinn and his football. He loves the darn thing, and we're still playing 'touchdown' when I get home from work. I think this may be the reason my body hurts all the time...I'm getting too old.But, it is worth it all, when you see the smile on his face.
No comments:
Post a Comment