Below, Quinn is playing with his model Trabi that Nikolaus brought him (Nikolaus comes on the 6th of December and brings children a toy and chocolate). The Trabi is the model of of (East) German engineering...well, maybe the only car that you could buy in the east. It was so well engineered, that they quit producing them shortly after the wall fell. Now, the Trabi is a cult vehicle, and there are about 50,000 Trabis still registered in Germany.
Quinn trying out his hand at driving.
Mirja, Thomas and us.
Eva and I at the Christmas Market.
When we were at the Christmas market, Quinn said that he was thirsty. Since I'm always in parenting mode ;-), I thought it was time for Quinn to start learning how to live off the land a bit better. Independence can be a good thing, and resourcefulness is even better. So, instead of giving Quinn his water bottle, I taught him how to catch raindrops to quench his thirst.Any bets on what Mirja and Thomas will name their son...my bets are on Alex Zander!


No comments:
Post a Comment