Since Quinn likes to look along when Eva or I cook, I thought that it was time for him to take part in the best part of cooking: trying stuff along the way. Below, he's licking the potato masher after I finished making my 'not so famous' mashed potatoes.

While the weather last weekend wasn't perfect, it was still dry, and we took off on a hike in the area. Quinn loved the scenery so much that he took a nap.

After our hike, there was a pumpkin festival nearby. Being October, we had to check it out.





As 'luck' would have it, Eva and I had exactly 5 EUR cash in our pockets...just enought to buy a few Bratwurst for us to snack on. There were no ATM's (Geldautomat) in the small village. No cash = no pumpkins :-(

The weather was pretty crappy this whole weekend, but around 1pm today, the clouds broke free and we dropped everything to head out on a hike to enjoy the great fall weather.

With all of the leaves changing, Eva had some great chances to use her good camera to capture the scenery.

At first, Quinn never really like ball caps...now he
only wears them backwards. Don't know where or from whom he picked that one up.

I could have sat at this overlook for hours enjoying the scenery, weather, and my family.
No comments:
Post a Comment