Saturday, December 15, 2007

Christmas Spirit

I always find it amazing how much cool stuff there is to buy for kids...and I think the hats are particularly creative. This one is one of my favorites. It just looks sooooo cute. I think Quinn would like it less if he knew how he looket in it...after all, it has bear ears on it.
Last week, I played the role of 'Der Nikolaus' / 'Der Weihnachtsmann' at the local day care. I was scared to death. I knew how Santa Claus would act, but I didn't know if there were any differences between Santa and Nikolaus. After a short briefing from Eva and our neighbor, I gave it a shot.
I guess I did OK...I think I only made 3 kids cry. One little girl ran to the corner of the room as I approached.
Not too sure if Quinn knew if I was under the robe (which was really hot, by the way). When I left the room, a few kids left with me, so I had to leave the building and walk around to find a spot to change out of my robe. Kids are really curious. All in all, I had a great time, and I hope that I added a bit of joy to the kids' day.
Quinn is helping Eva out with the vacuuming.

No comments: