Friday, June 23, 2006

Don't Mess with Texas

After Peru, I had to take a night flight to Houston for work for a few days. Thankfully, I could visit home on the weekend and see my parents in the house I grew up in.

This is my baby: my Mustang. Many of you have already seen the pictures and the stories. I won't go into all of the gory details. However, in short, my dad and I spend three years restoring this car, and it was finished just in time for my 16th birthday.

It was truly a one of a kind bonding experience with my father that I will never forget. I'm truly grateful that my dad took the chance to restore a car with me. Can't believe we took the whole thing apart - no two nuts and bolts were left spared.

...still wish we knew what those two boxes of leftover parts were for...

...still don't know how to hold a light...

Here's my folks in front of their new bookcase.

No comments: