Saturday, November 17, 2012
Sturmfreie Bude
Two weeks ago, during Halloween Week, Eva and the kids headed to her parents. Kindergarten was closed, so we had to find a solution to take care of the kids ... or to both take vacation. The kids love visiting Oma and Opa and the family, it helps Eva (and me) out, and Eva gets to catch up with her friends and family. This time, I didn't take vacation to join, so I had a very quiet, boring week alone ;-)
The highlights of the trip were a visit to a zoo and a super cool pool with Tante Nina.
No pics of my week...nothing exciting happened. I just worked and completed honeydos ;-) And did some piddling around as well...All kidding aside, it was great to have the family back - especially as Quinn and Emily race to me from the train, but the quiet was rather nice.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






No comments:
Post a Comment