Quinn hit another milestone yesterday: he swam on his own. OK...it was only about 3 meters before his head fell below water, and the motions of his hands were more like chaos...but he kept himself a float.
Emily and I got to see it all from the baby pool. After he did it, he immediately looked back at us, and were lifted our arms in jubilation. I'm glad I could be there for it...even though it can be stressful to get two kids to the pool alone (something that Eva does more regularly as Super Mom).
While he has pretty much always been comfortable in water, his swim lessons are definitely helping him to be even more comfortable in water.
On the Emily side, I've determined that she really likes dresses and that she's getting more picky when we lay out her clothes. She keeps trying to put on the 'croc' sandals that we got her...but it is still mostly too cold for them.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment