As you know, I haven't posted in almost 4 weeks now. There is a great excuse: we have been on vacation for 3 weeks - in Hawaii. We got back on Friday after 2 days of travelling.
I'm trying to get the post of the vacation finished, but it will take a few more days. So, in the meantime, a few YouTube clips of some great music from Israel Kamakawiwo'ole, an iconic legend in Hawaiian music.
Some of you might know his version of Over the Rainbow / Wonderful World
...but after the 3 weeks in Hawaii, I have a greater appreciation of his traditional Hawaiian music
...technically speaking, were we in Hawaii or on Hawaii. I hate prepositions.
Give me a few more days, and I'll have a monster blog post with 80+ pictures and more text than you probably want to read ;-)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Hawaii?!?!?! You lucky ducks!!!!!
Post a Comment