First #1: Monday: Quinn really likes it when his mobile over his crib moves, but he can't move it himself. Since the mobile is hanging from the net that surrounds his bed, he found out that if he moves to the side of the bed against the wall, he can rub his feet against the net and move the mobile, making the animals move (you can see the bumblebee in the pic below). Pretty smart!
First #2: yesterday: At our baby swim class, we went underwater for the first time. Surprisingly, he took it really well and didn't cry. I'm not too sure he liked it, but he at least didn't puke on me and cry.First #3: today: he turned from his belly to his back. I was there for this one (Eva was at her Spanish class). Unfortunately, the triumph was interupted by him hitting his head on the floor after the turn (he rolled off his blanket).
Thanks to Grandma and Grandpa Texas for the new PJ's. He really seemed to like having his legs in pants rather than the sleeping bag. Eva gives me neverending grief, because I thought the animal on the PJ's was a snake. I've got to have my eyes checked.
No comments:
Post a Comment