
Here we are enjoying the new carrying system. We took a short stroll - Quinn and his Jedi knight daddy. The next day, we took a long walk into the city to a bike shop. Had to pick up some new brake pads for Eva's bike. It was not only Quinn's first trip to a bike shop, but he also picked up his first (slight) sunburn.
I had him completely covered, or so I thought...but somehow his skin was a bit pink later in the day. Thankfully, it was not too bad, and it didn't seem to bother him a bit. Next time, more sunscreen.

Rene, Tanja, and their son, Henrik joined us for cake and coffee on Sunday afternoon. The weather was great...and we played 'Horsey'. Apparently, the kids thought I was a great horse and had a great time.
Here's a great pic of Henrik in his little cart...with the two fathers in the background planning for the next trip into the Alps.
No comments:
Post a Comment